since ‎Jun-28-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 68 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Sandpiper 377FLIK has a Fantastic fan model 7350 in the kitchen. It has a motorized dome lift with rain sensor. has anyone installed a vent cover over this type of fan?My dealer and Fantastic tech support said to use the Fantastic Ultrabreeze vent...
We just bought a 2017 Forest River Sandpiper 377FLIK.It has a washer/dryer prep in the bedroom which is located in the back of the camper. We had a Splendide 2100XC in our last one, it was ok but did take forever to run the full cycle.I'm wondering i...
I just bought this Sandpiper 377FLIK, The sat hookups are different then my Keystone Cougar.The cougar had only one satellite jack and one cable jack outside. This one has one cable jack and Sat front, Sat Main, Sat rear.Sounds pretty self explanator...
I have been looking unsuccessfully for the wiring diagramanyone know where I can find it?looking for the factory cable/satellite wiringThanks
I have searched high and low for some sort of drinking glass holder for our glasses. It seems to my surprise that no one makes anything for drinking glasses, only for dishes.Every time we arrive at our location all of the glasses are tipped over insi...