since ‎Jun-25-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm in Sarasota, FL for a few months and am thinking about a first visit to the Keys. After the hurricane damage last year, I'm wondering how they've recovered. Friends have suggested that it may be too soon to visit.If anyone is there now or has bee...
I don't know whether this question is appropriate, but I hope it doesn't break any forum rules.I need an interior remodel for my 2007 Discovery and it's something beyond what I can do as a DIY project. We'll be returning to Arizona in a few weeks and...
I recently dumped DirecTV (after over ten years as a customer) and we're taking our first trip without satellite TV. We're currently in a favorite campground that has 12 channels of fuzzy SD cable and no stations over the air. We find the one thing t...
My Discovery uses a 3' rope light as a night light at a small step down from the bedroom slide. I recently noticed several burned out bulbs, so I removed the rope light after picking up a 3' strip of LED lights at Radio Shack. My mistake! The LED lig...