since ‎Aug-24-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,003 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The Milepost has put together a lot of good information about this Jewel of the North, Dawson. http://dawsoncity.caDawson has always been a favorite stop for us as it is like stepping back into history. A nice selection of campgrounds in and around...
Gary Haupt is a frequent poster to the Canada and Alaska forum section. He recently mentioned he was headed to Mexico for awhile. He had become concerned with the snow load on the building, where he had his Class C, RV stored. He removed his rig and ...
Others, no doubt, received the same email today that I did. Each year the governments of Alaska, Alberta, BC and Yukon make available the new guide. You can either download it or they will mail it to you. Lots of good information in the material. You...
Was just reading in the Anchorage Daily News that the Igloo, up at mile 188 of the Parks is for sale, again. This is one of those ideas, that was built but never finished or put into any real use. It Was built, as I remember, a few years after the Pa...
Today, got a notice from the Milepost that this app was available from the iTunes Store, for iPads and iPhones. Haven't hard a real chance to mess with it much. It has the different highways listed by name. I found it listed under "iPhones only" wit...