since ‎May-17-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 243 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am trying to set up a home using the two Wally’s I use with my rv. The home is wired with coax from multiple rooms going to the attic. There is also a single coax line going from the outside to the attic. It is not easy to add another coax line go...
We currently have 2 Wallys in our motorhome that we use with a Winegard t4 satellite dome.We hate that each Wally is confined to one satellite. We have now bought a rv lot to use and want to install a fixed ground based satellite dish that receives a...
Cannot reach all of front window to wipe and thought maybe a folding front bumper step would help. Has anyone done this and found a front bumper step for the E450 Rv. Thanks
We are looking for a good campground near Jefferson’s Monticello home. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks
Currently in Yosemite and 1500 miles from home on a western trip. Unfortunately the roof air conditioner started making horrific noise. It still cools and blows air but sounds like something came loose. I do not have any way to get on roof, so we ar...