since ‎May-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 351 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The door glass on our Damon Tuscany has suddenly fogged up real bad. Where is a reasonable place to order a replacement, or have you just had your window repaired locally?
We're about to head to Oklahoma from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I would like to go I-90 east to I-15 south and then take I-70 east to Denver. I don't like a lot of drama so are the passes pretty easy to navigate? Any other concerns I should be aware of? W...
I would like to hear from anyone who has had the RV Armor roof installed to see if you are satisfied with it. Especially if it's a year or so old. I'm thinking of having my 40' coach roof done. Thank you.
Mr. Lemonis, have you ever called your stores on their regular lines we customers use? Try it and good luck. I tried to get parts from the Spokane, Wa store and could never speak with a human. Finally gave up.
I'm still confused what it means when your shift control panel has a reading like 6 5 or 6 4. I was climbing a steep grade and it downshifted to 2 4. What does that indicate? I figured I just had gears 1-6, It's an Allison 6 speed.