since ‎May-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We flat tow a 2014 CRV with our Class A Encounter. The braking system recommended by our RV repair/installer was a Blue OX Autostop which has not worked for us. It is a cable tied to the car brake pedal and it either keeps the brakes on all the time ...
We are looking at an extended warranties on our Class A and would like any feed back on companies you have experience with (not Good Sam). Any feedback on Wholesale Warranties or America's RV Warranty? Good experiences or bad. Thank you
Does anyone on this forum have experience using on of the caravan tours to Alaska? I see on their websites that the cost covers camping fees and some meals, along with some events. If you did a tour like this would you do it again and was it worth it...
Has anyone traveled I-10 west from LA to Houston recently? We will be leaving NOLA and taking I-10 to about Winnie and heading south to catch the ferry to Galveston.How is the road and traffic? We heard there was some construction.Thanks for the feed...
We are planning to use this Blue Ox tow bar with braking system. The place doing the install said it was the same as the Ready Brute Elite with braking, but is a bit cheaper. Any experience with this one? Thanks for your feedback.