Explorer III
since ‎Apr-17-2007

My Activity

• 678 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

This is typical of the absolute minimization applications and websites these days - Let's HIDE everything, and make it a game to go find anything.Here's an example of a functional forum:RV.net needed a GUI refresh, but instead, GS destroyed it.I quit...
If you've replaced your CD/DVD/Radio double-din entertainment center setup, what did you replace it with, and would you have gone with something else?I have 3 requirements: HDMI(ARC)DVD playerA remote that is more than those thin bubble button thingi...
I received an unexpected anniversary award from my "new" company (400,000+ employees worldwide) after the company (3500 employees worldwide) I had worked for over the last 29 years was purchased. The old company had completely quit giving out anniver...
I had posted on this previously, but cannot find the thread in the archives. It appears RV.net doesn't return results between a year old and 2013... D'oh!So... Way back a few years ago I purchased a swivel seat base for our Sunseeker. It was workab...
I'm in the process of setting up a new toad, so I thought I'd post the setup. I'll add pictures of the install at a later date, and any tidbits that others may find useful. Likewise, I'll learn lots of new things via the conversations!I have:Tow ve...
Likes from