since ‎Mar-23-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 121 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A while ago I had an issue with a Kohl's credit card that I had they needed a verification of address and my St Brendans Isle mailing address had been flagged as a commercial mailing account. I really didn't want the card, my wife had signed me up fo...
We'll be leaving Atl, Ga last week of Aug heading to the badlands spending 5 0r 6 days then on to Yellowstone probably arrive sometime around the 2nd week of Sept. If someone has suggestions on other things to see along the way that would be apprecia...
When I raise my jacks it seems like there's always one that will take forever to come up.(they are spring retracted). I lower it back down and spray with silicone spray and retract again and it comes right up.Trouble is it doesn't last long I'll have...
I have a 2013 Entegra Anthem and considering buying a Suzuki Burgman 400 Scooter. Weight is 400lbs. I also tow a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport.I see all these carriers that mount in the receiver hitch and then you plug the tow bar into it and tow the car....
We'll be leaving (weather permitting across the country) . Looks like we'll be taking the Southern Route I 10. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on things to see along this route?We'll be in a 44' RV towing a car so will be somewhat limite...