since ‎Mar-14-2007
‎Nov-16-2023

My Activity

• 85 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

First blowout ever Friday afternoon. Rt52 Pilot Mt, NC. Great customer service from Coach-Net. When the 1st responder didn't show up after 30min, they dispatched a 2nd responder. Follow up calls just to make sure.The rest of the story.1st guy sho...
What would cause severe wear to the rod at the connection end? Almost no wear on the rest of the rod. I use teflon tape on the threads. Two brand new rods, two years in a row.
2020 Keystone Cougar 26RBS. After a 4hr trip home, low voltage prevented the slide from opening. The fridge was running during the trip. Plugged in and opened the slide. The next day I had the battery tested and it's fine. I verified that the tr...
Will The EMS-PT50X 50amp EMS operate properly if plugged into 30amps? Need to know before I commit...No response from Progressive Ind.
Yeah, this is kinda weird. I just put these on the new Bullet 3 days ago. They were fine this AM, and now they look like this :? CW customer service says I have 90 days to return them. We leave for the beach tomorrow--I hope they last thru the wee...
Likes given to