since ‎Feb-21-2001
‎Dec-19-2023

My Activity

• 1,618 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

The Governor has approved HB 109, this bill allows Florida residents to reserve state park campsites 11 months in advance, non- residents 10 months. It goes into effect Jan 1, 2024.
It's been over 2 years and HWH still doesn't have the springs in stock. Anyone have a source for R2365 spring kits ? I've been using the trusty 2x4 to raise the jacks the last couple of inches when needed, but would like to replace the springs s...
OK-- I've been using the Good Sam trip planner for a few years and it's OK, not great, but usable. As usual, I renewed my Good Sam membership back in January, this time with a 3 year subscription so I could get a few $'s off and a merchandise certi...
Ice maker on our Maytag French door refer ( model MFI2269VEM10) just quit... was working good for the past couple months we've been traveling. Water dispenser in door works fine. Switch is on, arm is down.... guessing there is a solenoid or relay som...
I have been towing a pickup truck for many years.... put my motorcycle in the back and kayaks on a rack. I've been thinking about getting a van to tow four down to keep the bikes out of the weather. If you are towing a van, what do you have ?
Likes from