since ‎Mar-04-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,328 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The Jayco 24 RBS I purchased this spring I noticed the back 2 brake drums where super hot and the front 2 drums where not hot at all after doing a trip. Had to wait 1 month for my scheduled service today. Tech said rear brakes were almost frozen, cle...
Our X20E has been faithful for us the past 11 yrs, but it was time to move to a larger Jayco 24 RBS for more touring/longer term camping. I remember other posters mentioning the pro's & con's for owning an hybrid and our experiences were not much dif...
A while ago we had decided to get a camping companion for our 2yr old female Sheltie. DW was again in communication with several breeders in our area as we wanted the dog as close to being house trained going into camping season so last Sunday we pic...
Hello everyone,Now looking more into the 250 I was looking into the independent touch screen Navigation that comes with the XLT Pkg. Also with the Pkg comes camera pro trailer backup camera. Getting the pkg along with a few other minor things would s...
Hello everyoneHow is everyone's experience towing with this truck, as I am considering ordering the truck. Specs: GCWR 17,500, Max Payload 2,190 Max towing 12,300Also considering ordering/towing a 2022 Jay Flight 24RBS Specs: https://www.rvusa.com/rv...