since ‎Feb-24-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 646 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All, We've been off on a weird life journey the last few years... but that's done. So. Same truck. 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500. About 400k miles now... it doesn't owe us anything. We did get it a new transmission though. Three problems.1. Int...
My 2004 Silverado has over 370K "official" miles on it. The engine was replaced at 189K and trans was just replaced (brakes, alternator belts, hoses, rotors replaced at various times). I've noticed that some of you have been looking at older trucks...
Just read a few articles about "Chevy Shake". Apparently two 8 speed transmissions and aluminum drive shafts have been ID'd in a class action as the issue. Test drove a really nice truck recently and that thing just about shook my teeth loose. So....
It seems the MRI's for vertical double vision uncovered "small vessel disease" in the cerebellum. Dr. Google has a lot of information and it seems that this can cause all manner of issues that most doc's aren't familiar with and attribute to other t...
Quite a mouthful but it was a scary event. I had a sudden onset double vision attack Monday. Saw the ophthalmologist, got labs to rule out a few things and see my PCP tomorrow to get the medical machine up and rolling to find out what the heck happ...