since ‎Aug-08-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have family in the Tyler Texas area and I'm looking for recommendations for a place to periodically stay with our 37 foot pusher. We don't need hookups (lithium batteries) and in fact, enjoy dry camping in cooler weather. Any recommendations wit...
This might belong in Tech but since most of these engines are in motorhomes, I posted it here. If the moderators feel it should be moved, feel free....I have a Cat 3126B in my '98 Ultrasport. Recently, I had my 4th IAPV failure in 145,000 miles. W...
Leaving Baton Rouge a few days ago with my '98 Ultrasport with 140K on the odometer, my Allison 3060 decided to go to neutral and didn't want to move the coach. Thanks to the wonders of the smart phone, I found I was only about 4 miles from "Baton R...
I have a '98 motorhome with a 3126B Cat in it. The turbo downpipe that goes from the turbo to the exhaust brake has a hole in it and I am having a heck of a time finding one. Any ideas on where to get one or have one made? It's a 4 inch pipe with ...