since ‎Jan-26-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 325 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

About a year ago we started noting a bad odor from the toilet. No amount of additives or cleaning would help. The bowl was holding water so I knew that the seal on the ball flush valve was okay. I even did multiple flushes of the black tank but th...
We have a 2019 Cherokee 274vfk and we've had it for over two years. Up until this week we've always been able to use a utility water hookup. Because of cold weather we've been using the fresh water tank and water pump.About every 30 minutes I'll hear...
Not trying to be negative, just sharing information. I had decided to purchase a set of Goodyear Marathons for my travel trailer as soon as my Castle Rock tires started showing any sign of problems. Then I ran across this information this morning. ...
Greetings friends,I'm not posting this to rant as much as to make some of you aware of a potential safety issue. I took our new Cherokee 274rfk out this week for its third trip since we purchased it. I stopped for lunch and after lunch did my walk-ar...
We bought a new 2019 Forest River Cherokee 274vfk and only got to use it five nights last year before we had to put it away for the winter. Several weeks ago, a tree fell on our 2015 Ram CTD. The estimate for repairs is $9800 and it will have a new...