since ‎Jan-26-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,271 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our latest rescue pup is Pebbles, 6 month old part Chihuahua and part Jack Russel will be taking her first trip with me tomorrow to 3 rivers SP for 4 days. She is very very energetic and we should have a great time. She has picked Dad as her companio...
Ordered the Honeywell Digital non programmable thermostat from Wally world last night $17.00, picked it up this morning (it was in stock)Took about 20 minutes to install in the TT, works great, big difference from the analog unit.
Here is a good site for good priced electronic parts etc.. especially for the DIY'ers you can also order a free catalog.http://www.allelectronics.com/
Hunting season is upon us and here is one of my favorite recipes, even my squirrel dogs like it too.5 fresh cat squirrels cut into quarters and backs, place in pressure cooker with a qt. of orange juice and a quart of water. pressure them for 20 minu...
I decided to make a box to hold the BAL Leveler. I took 2X6 and ripped down to 4 1/8 inch, cut to length, then Since I had a couple of 2X2 I cut these off for the bottom, I bought a piece of 1/4 inch oak plywood from Lowes and cut it to size. I glued...