since ‎Aug-06-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,049 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

HELP My daughter and S I Law recently retired and are looking at new TTs. They found a 2022 29 ft, 2 BR, 7,000 pounds, fully loaded. Forest River brand. He has a diesel short bed. half ton. The price is just over $45K. WOW !! They put a deposit on ...
My GPS is 21 yrs old and never been updated. I am going to be buying a new one. What do you all suggest? I use it mostly when we go camping. Thank you
My wife stuffed every inch of our ref and the ref never had any space to let air circulate. Now the entire ref freezes down to 0. I turn the ref off at night but the ref is still at 30 or so the next morning. So do I need a new thermostat or how do I...
I am having a problem with my brake control. The one under the dash.After several yrs with no problem, the two red lights 0n the brake c stay on and run down the battery. This is after disconnecting the TT. So now I disconnect the controller which is...
A Lady rented one of my RV Sites yesterday here in Yuma and when she tried to empty her tanks the handle that you pull out would not budge. I tried pulling each handle and I could not pull it open. I called a friend and he tried and could not open ei...