since ‎Jan-21-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 445 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I see all of this on the forum with Dodge and Ford. When I go camping, Duramax seem to be the real deal. Yeah, Chevys will Nickle and Dime you but don't blow up, kill the tranny, rust prematurely or beat you to death.Seems like the Duramax just kee...
I have a Weekend Warrior Super Lite 5th Wheel. The floor was rotted away at the entrance (side) door in area about 30 by 20 in. It's a strange place since there is no plumbing there, although it's next to the refrigerator. The bottom has a vinyl i...
My garage/living area is painted decking and I was wanting to put in no-skid flooring. While I am at it, the linoleum in the kitchen is about shot too.Any recommendations?
My Toy Hauler was robbed in the storage lot. The crooks took the radio and Champion 3500 (actually 3000) generator. They wheeled it right down the ramp.I had good luck with the old Champion and a replacement is about $400.Instead, I am thinking of ...
I guess I never knew it but Chevy makes a Duramax 2500/3500 Express Van. Of course the list is $42.5k.They also offer a CNG option too.