since ‎Jan-02-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 680 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What can I say? I gave my wife the finger!3d printed hook - attached to mirror using double sided tape. Hook can also be screwed to wall.See Thingiverse item 135240 to make your own.
Well, we got it all together!We got a new 2019 Dodge 4500 cab and chassis, a Hillsboro aluminum flatbed, Torklift Fast Guns, and a 2008 Lance 1181We are looking at getting some tool boxes to put under the wings to add more storageMore / larger pictur...
I am planning on mounting (2) 200 watt solar panels on the luggage rack on the top of my new (to me) Lance 1181. I would like to run the wiring down the left (drivers side) rear inside corner of the camper as it would be a straight line shot down to ...
We traded our class C for a Ford F450, a Lance 1181 and some cash.Ran our new rig across the scales and the scales said we were 1K lbs over the GVWR. (not a big heartbreak - this really wasnt the truck I wanted)So, we have our eyes on a brand new Dod...
The cord going from my front left atwood jack to the plug in the camper has an intermittent connection. The problem is in the jack (male connector) - it appears the wire is broken loose from the copper pin that goes into the camper. As this is a mold...