since ‎Dec-29-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 477 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We've been looking for a "new" used trailer that's lighter than our present TT. We've come across a 2011 Jayco Skylark which we've never heard of before, and actually have never seen one. I do like the "V" front end and it seems to be really nice.A...
Our 94 Suburban cracked a head so were looking for a newer Suburban. Many of them seem to be all wheel drive, can you tow with those?
I used to know this but don't remember much anymore.I'm using two 6 volt golf cart type batteries in my 2005 Trail Cruiser. How low can I let the batteries run down? Right now I'm testing how long they will run the furnace in anticipation of severa...
Got an '05 Trail Cruiser, 6 gallon HWT took a long time to get hot so replaced the propane valve. Now I have a nice hot powerful flame. Now it won't seem to shut off the flame even after 1/2 hour and the water is really really hot. So replaced the...
About to take off on another trip tomorrow and forgot to order a new filter for our Dometic roof mount A/C unit. Is there something simple I could use for that. Do house furnace filters work if you cut them down? Suggestions?