since ‎Dec-22-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I own a 2018 Allegro Bus that I purchased new just over a year ago. I purchased it right, 25% below MSRP, and have an interest rate of 5.75%. I am thinking that interest rates have come down recently so maybe I can refinance. My goal would be to l...
Just passing this along to anyone planning on traveling in the next 3 days along the WA and OR coast or are staying there. Along with the high winds lots of rain will accompany the wind with possible flooding.https://local.nixle.com/alert/7711368/?f...
For anyone planning to use Hwy 22 between Grand Ronde and Hebo/Pacific City there are planned closures for a culvert replacement. Read the press release below.May 16, 2019 For more information: ...
I wanted to post this concerning Highway 101, 12 miles North of Brookings, Oregon.Highway 101 ClosureThere isn't a good local bypass in that area according to ODOT, at least not for large RVs.Paul
The wife and I will be heading south from Oregon to Southern CA and are getting tired of I-5. We have taken Hwy 99 from Stockton south but have not taken Hwy 99 between Red Bluff and Sacramento and are thinking of going that way this year.I was wond...