since ‎Dec-20-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Montana Fifth Wheel, 3455SA, appears to have lost the converter. Model number is Xantrex xadc8120. Appears this is discontinued as prices are $599 for similar from them. Seems ridiculous. Looking at a product from Progressive Dynamics, but cannot ...
I have a Montana 3455SA that either has battery issue (brand new but testing tonight) or converter issue. However, I cannot locate the converter. Does anyone have any idea where Montana has hid this at?
Have 2009 F450 and looking to replace my tires. Have Continentals which have been good, except in wet conditions the grip goes away a bit. Here is a List of most tires wondering what others recommend or use for towing about 15K pound 5ver.http://www....
Looking to replace the Continentals on my F450. Like the ride, but wear on edges seems to be common. Towing a 15,000 lb trailer so the truck is not over worked by any means. Might be upgrading fifth wheel to a little bit heavier soon. Short of it, I ...
Read some reviews on here and agree the Yeti is an awesome cooler, However I keep hearing of other coolers, like the Pelican for example, that perform as nicely, but a less cost. I am curious if anyone has seen or done comparisons. Gonna by a nice co...