since ‎Dec-13-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 639 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2015 diesel and want to go to Mazatlan.Can anyone tell me what exactly will happen if I run a few hundred gallons of diesel fuel through my truck?
I forgot I just did a thread on this site. So ULSD is not in Mexico, oh well. I am concerned about the fuel and what I do if I have a overlimit service DPF and how to get it regen if necessary from a dealer.I've had this twice where I had to go to t...
How are people dealing with the fuel issue in Mexico?I have a 2015 Ford F350 and requires the ULSD fuel. I have issues already in the states with the darn DPF/CAT system.Any thoughts would be helpful, I'd like to drive down to Mazatlan again.
We just went through Nogales Crossing (into bus lane) it is tight but all 3 of us went through it.40 foot class A, 30 foot 5th wheel and my 40 foot 5th wheel.YES, USE THE BUS LANE FROM THE HIGHWAY!!!!! JUST DO IT SLOW AND GO UP ON CURB IF NECESSARY...
this is a warning to all of you who still have a alltel plan Under Verizon.You do NOT have coverage in Alaska IF YOU STILL HAVE YOUR OLD ALLTEL PLAN! Use you phone and you will be hit with hundreds of $$$$ in charges if you do use it a lot.....like...