since ‎Dec-08-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,707 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Always learning at this RV game - Couldn't figure out why I kept having to clean my macerator so much and finally realized what I was cleaning off the blades was the plastic remnants of the drop-in chemicals for my black tank. I guess I assumed the ...
Disclaimer: Don't read this while eatingSo, I talk my buddy into getting a macerator system so he can dump through a standard hose and he's been doing so and loving it. The problem is my buddy is somewhat irresponsible and left the hose lying in fr...
I've researched the net and tried all the easy stuff and have had no luck figuring this out. I spend most of my time hooked to city water and don't have a leak. When I switch to my tank the pump just runs constantly. I replaced the pump and the sa...
+/5 years old and this problems seems to be happening with more frequency. The unit starts and runs just fine but the green "power output" light is off and there is no power output. So, I turn it off and restart it and it produces power. Great.......
2016 Keystone Hideout with what I'm certain is/was the cheapest awning available at the time. It worked okay for a few years and then seemed to be slowing down when retracting. Finally, with plenty of power and from difference sources (battery/gene...