since ‎Nov-17-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,183 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have the trailer in boondocking mode. Some old batteries and 150w of solar. The batteries are showing 13v. I have a little 300w inverter to charge my laptop and things. 14 gauge wire is feeding the little inverter and the USB panel. Doesnt that seem ...
Done this the last couple summers with a household filter. Its the black label from Lowes. The different sizes are the same price, so get the 20x30 (or largest you see) if you decide to try it. I remove the foam filter and the plastic screen. Last ye...
Wonder if my WFCO is starting to go bonkers. Yesterday it went into 14.4v charging mode. I can hear my fans get louder and then confirm voltage with a small voltage display. No biggie. Today i heard my fan turn loud. Voltage display showed 14.4 which...
I have my bathroom fan turned on to blow out some hot air. The square shroud has a dime sized crack in it that leads to the attic space. For a second i thought darn, need to seal that so fiberglass and dust from the attic space doesnt go blowing into...
Pretty sure home depot still rents those insulation blowers. Not the liquid can stuff but actual fluffy material you spray into an attic or wall space.My friends 2002 weekend warrior stays so much cooler than my 16 Stealth. My ceiling has 2" thick ma...