since ‎Nov-16-2006
‎Nov-29-2023

My Activity

• 256 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Yesterday the Southeast was hit by another round of severe storms from Texas to the Carolinas. With lots of tornadoes and wind damage. Here in Alabama we had many cases of extreme "Straight Line Wind" strikes. Wind Creek State Park took a direct hit ...
A friend of ours has just adopted her 11 year old grandson after the death of her oldest son. She has always tent camped in the past and wants to start taking him camping. This past weekend She bought a "Never sold" 2017 Viking Saga 17BH with a wall...
This is posted on Craigslist this morning here in Montgomery. I don't know if is local or not but is one nice Reno job.Upscale Airstream
The new to us Craigslist recliner was installed last weekend. The control box came it Wednesday and I installed that today. It works perfect and for less that $150.we are very happy with it. And we think it looks pretty good in the "V-ger".
Hey everyone, Happy camping 2019. We have the chance to pickup a 10 month old Thomas Payne power reclining loveseat for 1/4 of the retail on a new one. My problem is that our slide out doesn't have power to it other than the overhead lights. The sel...