since ‎Oct-28-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 527 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just starting to piece together another trip and was wondering what is the easiest way to go from Lake Tahoe (Zephyr Cove area) to Petaluma, Calif and would like to stay away from Sacramento if possible.We will be traveling in a 33' MH towing.Thanks ...
Looking for suggestions. We would like to get away in June and we are looking for a nice clean RV park with lots of pine trees. My husband loves to sit outside in the pine trees. We are from Northern Arizona so you can see why pine trees are a nice c...
I am working on our trip this year going from Arizona to Florida and back. One section is going from Galveston to Victoria. How is TX 6 to 69 then onto 59? We really want to avoid Houston (been there done that and don't want to do it again) and tryin...
We are planning a trip next year and thinking of doing the 101 down Washington and Oregon.Is this doable in 33' MH towing? Anything we should be aware of in doing this route? Sites to see and miss (outside of the usual)?Thanks in Advance,Janet
We will be going from Musicland RV in Branson to Russellville AR in July. Google maps says best route is State Hwy 7. However this looks very curvy. Is this a good route? Or what other would be more suitable? We are in a 33' Coachmen Concord (class C...