since ‎Oct-22-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 179 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Brought my coach to camping world for a step recall. Big mistake, I know. Anyway I've been having some electrical problems since my end of last season trip. I think I got hit with a surge. My house battery disconnect switch stopped working as wel...
I'm looking for a good wireless blue tooth thermometer to monitor the interior of the motorhome for our dog while we're out during the day.It's always bothered me that an ac would shut down or the motorhome would lose power for whatever reason and we...
Good morning all. I plan on replacing the power steps on our 2010 Damon Challenger 368 this off season. They did have a recall but as per Camping World this didn't solve the problem. When I open the door the gear works to try to extend the steps b...
I'm trying to charge my house batteries. They're "Deka Pro Master" GC15's I had to add over a gallon of distilled water to them today and when I tried to charge them I got an "internal shorted cell" error message on my black and decker charger. I ...
I'm not going to store my RV this fall and winter at a facility as I have some work to do on it. It'll be easier to pick away at the things I can fix when it's in my driveway as well as hire someone to fix the stuff I can't. My question is thi...