since ‎Oct-21-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,588 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Though technically, more like 8 travel days......as a truck electrical issue kept us at only 100 miles (+/-) for one day. This was towing a 40 ft., 20K 5th wheel! The entire outing was 13 days, with the off-days (rest days)....traveling solo, while ...
You may want to be certain that you, “ do not try this at home”!  memtbhttps://www.technicalripon.com/cars/rver-flat-tows-new-jeep-wrangler-in-low-gear-carnage-ensues/
Between the pandemic and other things......haven’t seen my family in Louisiana since April 2018. Granddaughter is getting married next Saturday. We’ve spent the last 3 days picking a travel route from Wyoming to La. using NOAA long range forecast! Ev...
Yep, the best time of year to be boondocking! In just a week from now will be getting ready for a few weeks in the mountains! It looks like it may be a little cool when we “de-winterize” for our trip. With the weather, a lot can change over a few d...
This should’ve been done a year ago.....but, life continually gets in the way! I’ve got to purchase some wire, junction boxes to finish the tie-in. Installed these this morning on our Class C. The photo shows that the panels ( 4 x 100 watts) can...