since ‎Oct-21-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 172 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are beginning to plan a WEST Coast trip for 2020 to see our son and daughter-in-law in Washington State.We are in Maryland and would like to take the NORTHERN Route out to Washington State and then return via the Southern Route.If anyone has any i...
We live in Maryland and our son just moved to Spokane Valley Washington.We would like to visit him next year taking a Southern Route one way and the Northern Route the other.When is the best time to travel. I realize that the Northern route will b...
I have a 2017 F450 with a Hensley T3 hitch. I have a Retrax roll top cover and so far have wiped out 2 rails on the retrax cover because I cannot seem to get the hitch high enough.The back of the pin box hits the retrax rail when I make a sharp turn...
Going to Shelburne Camping area in June -- just want for someone to give me a quick review of the place. We have a 41 ft. 5th wheel so I hope it is open enough for us to get into a site.The map doesn't look like they have pull thrus.You help and adv...
Attending a rally there in the fall. Has anyone been there and can share their experience?ThanksBigdon68