since ‎Jul-27-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,296 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I managed to acquire a brand new 50A Glendenning power cord reel. You pull the cord out to connect then push the button to wind it back in on departure. It's probably going to cost around $50 in parts to install it. I've managed 22 years without a po...
Where I'm sitting in this RV park just happens to be the place where everybody connects their toad on the way out. I get to watch 6-12 folks connect up every morning.Blue Ox tow bars seem to be the most popular. However, about half the Blue Ox use...
When is the busiest time for folks going south to FL and returning north from FL?
I have several days booked at Trailer Village in mid October 2017. I could only book a 28' site and my motorhome is actually 32'. Will I have a problem? I'm still watching and trying to snag a 50' site that will solve the issue.
It seems that most Camping World stores I've been to recently don't have parking for RV's. Even the one or two that did have RV spots marked off have had those spots full of cars and pick ups. A little signage might help with that but most lots don...