since ‎Oct-16-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We took our 2022 260RD camping about 150miles from home - up in the Eastern Sierra'sWhen we arrived at the RV Park and set up - I noticed that the Microwave did not work - we continued to find many electrical faults throughout - the outlets in the ba...
I'm getting a road trip planned - Does Harris Ranch Restaurant still allow RV'ers to park, eat and drycamp overnight?
While on the road - do any of you run the fridge with the propane?We have received conflicting info - we have always used propane to run the fridge in our old Jayco and Class AThanks!!
We have just purchased a Grand Design 260RD 5th wheel. The GVWR is 10,000 lbs. We are looking for recommendations for a hitch Our truck is a RAM 2500 Hemi, Our Dodge dealer is installing a puck system in the truck bed tomorrow. Any recommendations as...
We have just purchased a Grand Design 260RD 5th wheel. The GVWR is 10,000 lbs. We are looking for recommendations for a hitchOur truck is a RAM 2500 Hemi, Our Dodge dealer is installing a puck system in the truck bed tomorrow.Any recommendations a...