since ‎Jul-24-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What is the best route from Denver to Destin FL in 4 days.Also recommendations for safe places along the way just to plug in and sleep, would be appreciated. I usually stop at Wilson Lake off I70 in KS the 1st night when heading east, but a good low...
I will be traveling during a time of year when the weather may be "iffy" in the areas I will be traveling through. I would like to be able to, on the fly, reroute myself based on weather conditions (i.e. take the fast mountain pass route if it's not ...
I have a 2015 GMC Yukon with Max trailering package, rear axle 3.42 ratio, trailer brake controller, max trailer weight rating of 8300#. Online it says the Yukon weighs between 5308 to 5746 lbs.Picking up a 20', UVW 3180, GVWR 5500 travel trailer Tu...
What TPMS do you use for your single axle trailer? Experiece with any you didn't like?
I like the livin lite, bearcat 11fk (the look, I haven't been in one yet). I looked at the Camplite 13QBB and liked it. I was a 5er (28')owner for 10 years, downsized and sold the 5er. Find I miss having my bed and bathroom with me when I travel and...