since ‎Sep-24-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello I just purchased a primus brake controller (had it installed) and on my trip this weekend as driving I noticed it in .C mode then I'd stop then it shows numbers that appear. When I start moving again, as I accelerate, it never returns back to...
Hello,Anyone use a Tankless water heater? Just tore up my floor due to water damage and disconnected water heater to do so. My fear is that after I put it back in, it will die shortly afterwards. These 6 gallon water heaters are more expensive tha...
Hi, Anyone ever take you bunk ends off or have the sides pop out? My canvas is inserted into a metal slot along the sides and I noticed that towards the bottom, the canvas has popped out. I am sure other manufactures are similar. There is a hard ru...
Hi, Checked on RV last weekend and noticed the Skylight over the toilet is leaking. not much water but the seat was wet. Have one of those Roof vent covers and the Vent is open for ventilation. Hoping that since there was about a foot of snow on...
Hi,Was taking weekend trip to Hershey Park this weekend and from the moment I disconnected the power to the house, my troubles started. As soon as I disconnected shore power, the propane alarm went off. Went to turn on lights, no lights and alarm w...