since ‎Sep-24-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,202 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On another site that I frequent, this subject has become a LONG topic with lots of opinions. I tried searching here but nothing came up.I will flash my bright lights for a trucker or another RV to let them know that it is OK for them to move over. ...
I've seen several posters indicate that they have found the 'sweet spot' with their engines.How do you know?My thoughts are that the sweet spot is traveling in the highest gear at the lowest speed? How do you determine your 'sweet spot' for your eng...
Well, it happened today.We were traveling back to Southern California from Las Vegas and stopped at a rest stop just before Palm Springs, CA. I pulled into the truck parking area and a guy was talking to a few people in the area. When he saw me pu...
I would like to get some feedback if any of you have ever joined a RV Caravan. We were thinking of joining one next summer (2016) to the Eastern Provinces of Canada.The trip that caught our attention is 58 days and they have 3 summer departures date...
I don't have to buy DEF often as we have a 16 gallon tank (235 gallon fuel tank). I want to ask those of you who buy DEF at the truck island, do you find that the fuel handle constantly cuts off? It will allow me to put in about 3/10's of a gallon...