since ‎Sep-13-2006
‎Nov-24-2023

My Activity

• 265 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

What do you do to keep gray water from coming up into the bathtub when you have to drive to the next dump station?I tried buying a tapered rubber plug, but it's designed to keep water from going down the drain, not water coming up. With the shape of ...
Yosemite campsites available right now if you can go on short notice.Yosemite was closed due to flooding. All campsite reservations in Yosemite Valley were cancelled.The remaining portions were released Sunday morning and most people don't know that ...
First, the reason I'm asking this question! The last time we went to the Yosemite Valley we came in on Hwy 120 and the Big Oak Flat entrance.This route has a serious downhill grade starting near Crane Flat Campground. It drops 2,300 in elevation in j...
Could strong winds cause a overheating problem with the propane water heater?Winds blowing at 20 to 30 mph directly into heater vent this morning. Water got hot enough to vent out pressure valve. Figured out it was venting because I could hear pump c...
What is your secret trick for cleaning/waxing your front cap?It's always difficult to reach the front cap when washing a Class C RV.I've tried the ladder next to the front wheels, but it's a long reach to get to the center of the front cap.What do yo...
Likes from