since ‎Sep-09-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 179 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,I'm in the process of adding a 50w solar panel and charge controller to my enclosed utility trailer. I currently have a 10amp smart charger to keep my 35ah batter topped off. My question is, when I install my solar panel will there be a confli...
Hi All,We just moved from a 5th wheel toy hauler to a new class A motorhome. I'm not sure if I should do another set of 12's or add 6's in series. In an ideal world I would swap out all to 6v's but that's not an option. What are you thoughts on this?...
I currently own a 2018 Eclipse Attitude 28SAG. On my year model the axles came flipped from the factory and they eliminated the interior wheel well. This made my ramp very steep. They have coated my ramp with a texture they call "Rhino Liner", no way...
Hi All,After doing some research online and here on the forum. I'm going to be attempting to install a 500-1000w inverter to watch TV when dry camping. I will be installing it within 2-3 feet of the battery compartment. I was planning on using 1/0 Ga...
Hi All,When I cut the AC on, every vent seems to vary in the amount of air coming out. Some of the farther vents have more air coming out of the closer vents to the unit. Naturally if I close some of the vents not in use (above the loft beds in the u...