since ‎Aug-28-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 511 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I did a light check before our Fathers Day weekend camping trip and discovered that several of the LEDs in one of my taillight fixtures were not lit. I fired off an email to Command Electronics, manufacturer of said fixture, and politely asked if the...
I recently put some LED light strips in the kitchen cupboard, which is long and dark and has three doors. I wired magnetic switches in parallel. Now whenever you open any cabinet door, the inside of the cupboard lights up so that you can see everythi...
...who designed the Dometic 300 series toilet? Our year old Whitewater Retro 195 began to smell like an outhouse. I figured it was a vent problem, but nothing I did seemed to help. DW said, "Could it be the seal between the toilet and the floor is le...
Today our beloved Pogo left us. She has been battling tumors around her eyes for four years. Today we had to put her down. We are relieved that she is out of pain, but very sad that, after 13 1/2 years, she will no longer wake us demanding breakfast ...
I am in Billings, MT, and I want to go to Whitefish, MT. I am towing a 25' TT. Which route would you suggest: Billings to Butte to Whitefish OR Billings to Great Falls to Whitefish? What are the pitfalls of the two routes. Of course, we want to see a...