since ‎Aug-21-2006
‎Jan-29-2024

My Activity

• 269 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I want to mount a Yagi antenna for a cell phone booster somewhat permanently on my 5th wheel. Has anyone come up with an easy inexpensive way to do this and still have the ability to point the antenna? Thanks.
Has anyone ever stayed at Gentry's Landing Campground on the New River? It has mostly permanent sites but does have some regular sites but there are not many reviews anywhere. It looks like it could be a great kayaking base camp.
I have 2 Champion 2000 watt generators and the Paralink kit. I usually just run one to charge the batteries and I have never run the pair long enough to run out of gas. My question is what happens when one runs out of gas? Does the paralink shut of...
I have a 2007 GMC 3500 and I would like to replace the cargo light bulb with a brighter LED bulb.I would like to be able to get enough light to easily see the level on my pin box. Has anyone used a bulb that is a lot brighter than stock they recommen...
One quick question, how many of you run your furnace while towing in cold weather? Thanks.