since ‎Aug-16-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 150 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I found a propane detector which has the same dimensions of the Atwood, but the numbers are turned. In other words, the Atwood measures 3 1/2 inches tall by 2 1/2 in wide. The one I found measures 2 1/2 in tall by 3 1/2 in wide. Can I do the instal...
My propane detector went out on me. It was an Atwood 31013 propane detector, which is no longer made. All the others that I find, have different configuration, so don't fit. I was hoping someone knows of a replacement which will fit otherwise it is...
I have solar panels on the roof of my trailer which is 13ft 5in tall.My wife does not want me on the roof anymore. How can I keep the panels clean because it gets dirty quite quickly?
I have a Suburban 12gal electric water heater which about 5 years old. It recently started to give me problems in that the heater warms the water, but it does not get hot. I have tried everything, checked the breakers, the fuses, all the switches, a...
I want to go from Sacramento to San Diego pulling a 35 ft fifth-wheel. All the maps on the computer say to take I-5 all the way to San Diego. I would prefer not to do that. Would it be easier to get to Bakersfield, take hi-58 to Barstow then take I...