since ‎Aug-16-2006
‎Jan-05-2024

My Activity

• 4,972 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

I got a new laptop last week and since transferring files from the old to the new one I had a number of issues. All have been fixed except my homepage no longer works on mt IPad. It works on my laptop and Iphone but not on the IPad. MSN logo comes up...
I fully charged my 2 6V Sam's Club GC batteries as well as my 12v starting battery in Oct when I winterized the MH. I checked the SOC yesterday and the house batteries were still at 80%. Each year I expect to buy new batteries in spring because these...
I hear a lot of discussion about the new Ford 7.3 liter engine but have not heard any about the new Chevy chassis. Has anyone purchased a new MH with the Chevy chassis? On paper it looks to have more HP and Torque.
Last year my genset stopped working in my MH. I rarely used it anyway except to exercise it. However, I did use it whenever we had a power outage due to a storm to keep my refrigerators cold. I have gas hot water and a wood burning stove for heat if ...
Yesterday I went to use my jacks and only heard the relay click, went through the trouble shooting step on the manual and it said it was a bad motor. I also connected the positive from the battery and negative to the case just to make sure (it is sup...
Likes from