since ‎Aug-02-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I ordered Goodyear tires for the Apex, decided I'd take the wheels / Castle Rocks off myself and take them to the shop. Pulled up on the Camco Trailer Aid and the tire didn't lift any at all. The shackles simply transferred the weight to the tire on ...
My new TT came with stickers all over it and I want to remove them. What's the best way to get the adhesive off the fiberglass and 3M decals after peeling off the unwanted stickers?
We've narrowed our choices for 2021 models down to two. Everything is nearly the same, length, weight, price all what we're looking for. My hold ups are these and I'd like opinions on experience with these lines as construction is similar throughout ...
Well, been a long time since my original intro in 2006. I've owned three more TT since then (and had two more children)! I retired in December of 2020 and decided it's time to finally buy my first new TT. My 20 year old model has just about had it's ...
I sold the '78 Citation PUP, '71 Airstream Land Yacht and '80 Minnie Winnie and bought a 2004 Trail Bay 27DS TT! This is the first TT I've owned with a slide out. What I don't have are any of the manuals for it. I haven't found them online for thi...