since ‎Jul-26-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On the ramp of my 23' Superlite there are some plastic radiused trim moldings that are cracked. Does anyone know where to find those or a substitute that will work? My ttrailer is a little long in the tooth but still plenty usable. I hope I can find ...
I want to upgrade the side floods on my Leakin' Warrior. Is there a LED any of you know of that will work in the existing light cut out?
I have been checking around and it seems that my AC unit is not serviceable and different RV shops are telling me to just replace the unit. The current unit is non-ducted in a 23' Weekend Warrior. Since my trailer is over 10 years old, have things ch...
A couple hard hits to the family got me off my generator maintenance schedule so when I went out to try and start the gen I had a no crank issue. The terminal posts were pretty corroded so I cleaned those all the way up and still get a no crank. I ha...
Long post but I'm trying to figure out which problem came first. After a trip in March right before the shutdown, I traveled to Paso Robles during which time it was raining. I had trouble with my truck, lost cruise control, brake lights and trailer b...