since ‎Jul-20-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for the ways of protecting the towed vehicle. Looking at bra's etc.Set up2005 Jeep WranglerRoadmaster Falcon all terrain tow bar Thank you
This is my mod to the air flow tunnel of the refrigerator to help resolve bad cooling performance. To start out I'll give a little history. My wife and I purchased a 2016 Eagle Cap 960 in February of 2018. We drove 8hrs to get the camper. The hig...
Guys,I tried getting a SiriusXM NGVA3 Magnetic Antenna Mount. Hook it up without any luck. I later found and downloaded a document from Ram giving some specs on cable length.Ram owners please give me your experience.Thank you
Hello All,When we came across the truck and camper we have now in February, we had never heard of Eagle Cap campers. We purchased the truck and camper together. Truck is a 2013 Ram 3500 crew cab 4x4 dually diesel and the camper is a 2016 Eagle Cap ...
Would like to hear from people on there recent experience on adding an inverter.My goal. To power a 1350 watt microwave for 10 minutes at max power.I have two group 27 batteries and a 120 watt solar panel. Wanting to add at least a 3000 watt pure s...