since ‎Jul-15-2002
‎Feb-29-2024

My Activity

• 1,248 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Soo, last weekend, we went camping with some friends up in the mountains. Site we got to was not very level, really had to work the jacks, blocks to get the RV level. Tried to open the (full wall) slide out, it makes some strange noises, seems like...
We just got back from a trip, where I had the power step motor quit in such a way that steps became free moving. The gears inside motor had stripped a tooth or two, allowing steps to move freely. Made it impossible to get in or out safely (argh!) U...
We are planning a trip up to Maine in a few months, up to the in-law's place up in Maine. We want to tow their 2018 Honda CRV vehicle with us, from North Carolina to Maine.We normally tow our Jeep 4 down behind our Motorhome (see signature). Have b...
Our Ford Taurus that we've towed behind the RV for 4 years now, had the EPAS (electric power assisted steering) unit fail, have to be replaced. Basically, the entire steering assembly - rack and pinion, motor, etc. Ford uses electric (EPAS) power s...
Well, for various reasons, we have decided to pull the trigger, and trade one of our older vehicles for a Jeep Wrangler. Wife and I both have always loved Jeeps, wanted to one day own one, and now we going to make that happen.  Part of what motiva...
Likes from