since ‎Jul-15-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 542 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For a long time we have given our dogs as a treat Pup-Peronis.I was sure they were not processed in China.Lately on Facebook there has been a poster circulating that list all the treats that are made in China and to not buy them. Many I recognized as...
We have a local pet connection here in our area and I get to see their activities on FB.Back in early April I saw a 12 year old white Poodle, they called him Chep...more on this later.Being in Florida I didn't think I'd have much luck adopting him bu...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27245930
Brother in law who lives on St. George Island told us about a new RV park they are working on in Eastpoint, Fl.It's called Coastline RV Resort...I just Googled it, I found it a little pricey and I'm not sure if it has a beach in front of it.It's sout...
Not really sure if I should have put this here or the Snowbird forum. Either way Sun N Fun Rv Resort in Sarasota, Florida has been sold.It was owned by Royalty Resorts of the UK and has been sold to Carefree Communities of Arizona as being reported ...