since ‎Jul-11-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 433 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

LinkCurious what the forum's opinion is on who should be liable. Seems to me like the dealer has some responsibility.-Eric
Not camper specific, but the very nature of camper owners is a lot more hands-on than your typical Class A owner.....so I will pose the question here looking for expertise.I have always purchased Sears Die Hard batteries. However, they no longer pro...
Tour bus dumps on the street(This is NOT political, please keep it that way. The rules of this forum clearly state: "Political and religious posts, pictures, links, signatures etc. are not allowed in these forums and may be removed without notice or...
So this weekend marks the start of week long camping vacation - the first week we have taken in the camper for a number of years. The plan is to tour the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. However, as fate would have it, we had a death in the f...
This past weekend we were dry camping out in the sticks with three other couples. It was the field test of new camping music system and I just had to share with the forum. The problem I had was a bunch of music and no real simple way to access and...
Likes from