since ‎Jul-14-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 775 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

The freezer in the small motorhome in sig is very difficult to open after it has been on for over an hour or so. At first, I thought the rubber gasket was sticking so I thoroughly cleaned it up and that didn't change anything. I then noticed that I h...
A friend purchased a 24' travel trailer 11 months ago. Shortly after the purchase he noticed some air pockets(soft spots) on the rear cap. He took it to a rv repair facility and they pulled off the rear cap, didn't see any damage and reglued the cap ...
The engine a/c compressor doesn't kick on when activating the dash a/c button. There is no power to the wire that is connected to the compressor. I'm guessing that there is a blown fuse as it has worked fine until this spring. I have checked all fuse...
For several years I had bookmarked the Motorhome magazine towable vehicles guide. It listed all towables from about 1995 to present. Now, when I click on the bookmark, the page no longer exists.Is there a site that I can bookmark that lists all towab...
We are trying to figure out the best route from Bakersfield to Pismo Beach in a 40' motorhome pulling a 22' enclosed trailer. Power and braking aren't a huge concern unless the route is very steep. The main concern is twisty, windy roads not suitable...
Likes from