since ‎Jul-04-2006
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 19,954 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

In Beganning RV there is a post "These videos can save your life" or somethign like that.Well I've seen the video.. they are telling the truth.Link belowhttps://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/13793499.cfmOr if you like click here
Well Got set up here in Davison (at least the outside setup. Slides out Plugged in and hooked up Site registered.. Still "unpacking" indoors a bit) and layed down to recover.SEVERE STORM WARNING. and the storm (not all that severe) hit just as My hea...
One of my original Carriers was replaced oh 8 or 9 years ago with an Advent Air (I'd not recommend 'em but they quit making 'em)Well it's been one fun machine. First the fan went BOOM I kid you now replaced with a coleman fan so not is sucks instea...
Was watching the most recent episode of HAM NATION and Gordon West was showing off his new Sat Antenna.. a flat panel. mounted on his RV in the manner of a front license plate (about the same height as well) Said it worked well.. From a Google search...
Not sure if this should be general or Class A. but one of the big pains in my rig is the basement door latches by Tri-Mark. the Bolt breaks where the thickest part meets the thinner one as I recall. Or the thinner the thinest. either way you can't bu...
Likes from