since ‎Jul-03-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 123 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings,I have a new truck and therefore I've had to adjust my Equalizer hitch accordingly. Basically, the new truck (3/4 ton) is much higher than the previous vehicle (1/2 ton) and so the ball needed to be lowered. Even after lowering as far as ...
Had a minor tornado pass through Indy today. Fortunately no injuries or major damage, but felt compelled to pass along this story. The owner stated that his camper was literally lifted straight up from alongside his home and then dropped on his nei...
Hello,We're considering staying here for over a week and with a large family, we'll want to be close to a water spigot so we can occasionally refill our fresh water tank. The problem is, the official campground map on Michigan DNR's website fails to...
Just wanted to give a big THANKS for the last eight years of advice, expertise, and stories we've received here on the forum from you guys. It has made our experiences with our Roo much more enjoyable and nearly frustration-free. I remember on more...
Hello,We have narrowed our choices down to two travel trailers:2014 Keystone Passport 2290BH2014 Palomino Solaire 292QBSKI know we have fans of both companies and I'm well aware of the differences in the floorplans. What I'd like to know is:-Are the...