since ‎Jun-19-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 338 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I might need to get two 12 volt deep cycle (house) batteries for my coach. I have been looking at going with gel batteries but I am curious if anyone else has gone that route and have suggestions for what I may want to look at.
I have a 2006 Fleetwood Pace Arrow. The caulk on the roof looks to be in good shape but there appears to be silicone caulk around the edges where the roof meets the sides with a trim piece and that is no longer 'sticking' to the roof. Does anyone k...
We spent the last week or so ripping out the cloth covered valances and the pleated day/night blinds. We replaced them with some really nice clean pine boxes and MCD Shades. I built the shade boxes and we will be finishing off with some wood trim a...
I have a 2007 Chrysler Town and Country which I tow on a dolly and I would like to flat tow. In order to flat tow it would require a Lube Pump but I have been told another option is to leave the van running while pulling. Is anybody doing this when...
Back in 2017 during our first trip out after winter, our dash air was stuck only heat. I had it checked and it turns out that there was a clamp of sorts that held a cable which opens/closes the flap to allow (or not) hot air in. Mine was broken in ...